The Greater Moment In My Life

The greater moment of my life has raced bicycles with my friends, when I was 10 years old, I had dropped by 9 times and my feet were bleeding. 
In the evening I would go out with friends and find the right path and will be  
the area where we all strive for, if we are out racing, the time is at 7:00 pm i would come home and my mother would be waiting for me in the living room, my mother asked me,  
you go where and I tell me to go play ball in the desert,i lied 2,3 times my mom, my mom finally found out that I was not going out the evening playing football,  
but I left the evening to race with my friends,
therefore, I was whipped and throw my bike in the place of exile and my mother asked me to promise not to do the act, if made ​​again, my mom will not let me out again.that's a big moment in my life....

Catat Ulasan

Terbaru Lebih lama